Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 255 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 84.871 KGS / USD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 199% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 412,454 som ($4,860) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 138,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Bellary costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (about 3 hours ago)