Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 228 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.050 KGS / CNY
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 86% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 229,245 som (19,024元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 123,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grozny costs руб 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $24,703 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rome costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)