Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 780 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 82.198 KGS / USD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 89% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 257,467 som ($3,132) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 136,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.40 (about 3 hours ago)