Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.113 KGS / BRL
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 200,545 som (R$ 12,447) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 150,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 5 hours ago)