Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.984 KGS / CNY
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 94% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 287,035 som (23,951元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 148,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,250,000 (about 2 hours ago)