Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04960 KGS / CDF *
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 155,893 som (3,142,797 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 135,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £60 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (about 4 hours ago)