Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 297 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.703 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 172% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 340,408 som (€3,712) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 125,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vijayawada costs ₨61 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa800 (about 2 hours ago)