Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.619 KGS / PHP
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 62% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 240,201 som (Php148,384) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 148,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 3 hours ago)