Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.990 KGS / PLN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 49% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 205,903 som (10,300 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 138,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (about 3 hours ago)