Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.039 KGS / BWP
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 53% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 217,675 som (P30,926) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 142,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨260 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)