Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.850 KGS / TND
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 133,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 87,782 som (3,152 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 5 hours ago)