Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.011 KGS / CNY
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 28% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 172,333 som (14,348元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 135,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 5 hours ago)