Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.703 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 119% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 295,244 som (€3,220) in Funchal, Madeira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 135,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Berlin costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$192,900 (about 2 hours ago)