Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 57.195 KGS / CAD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 141% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 307,871 som (C$5,383) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 128,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,399 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 4 hours ago)