Cost of living in Florence, Italy vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.111 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 167% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 328,667 som (€3,568) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 123,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 5 hours ago)