Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.396 KGS / MXN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 150,492 som (Mex$ 44,317) in Ensenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 143,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)