Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.569 KGS / PHP
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 34% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 173,943 som (Php110,877) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 130,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 2 hours ago)