Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.493 KGS / TRY
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 132,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 113,350 som (9,073TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)