Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,539 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.063 KGS / INR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 28% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 192,305 som (₨180,965) in Delhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 150,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 4 hours ago)