Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 236 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03471 KGS / TZS
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 64% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 242,506 som (6,985,677 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 148,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)