Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 993 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.724 KGS / BRL
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 175,784 som (R$ 11,179) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 124,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 180 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dinajpur costs Taka 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)