Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01993 KGS / COP
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 129,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 107,112 som (COL$5,375,512) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)