Cost of living in Craiova, Romania vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.474 KGS / RON
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 185,006 som (10,014 lei) in Craiova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 149,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)