Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 615 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.721 KGS / BOB
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 43% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 201,593 som ($b17,200) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 141,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)