Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.270 KGS / MZN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 157% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 375,451 som (295,598 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 146,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Berlin costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)