Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.483 KGS / MDL
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 26% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 161,336 som (35,985 Leu) in Chişinău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 128,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)