Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 154 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.111 KGS / RUB
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is about the same as in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 133,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 128,019 som (руб 115,249) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)