Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 245 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 57.051 KGS / CAD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 146% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 321,709 som (C$5,639) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 131,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 7,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,400 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £4.50 (about 3 hours ago)