Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 504 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 84.899 KGS / USD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 232% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 417,962 som ($4,923) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 126,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 3 hours ago)