Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.396 KGS / MXN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 145,416 som (Mex$ 42,822) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 127,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)