Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.111 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 102% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 258,893 som (€2,811) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 128,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)