Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.873 KGS / BRL
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 170,851 som (R$ 10,763) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 136,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Semarang costs Rp 600,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)