Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 382 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.415 KGS / BRL
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 222,454 som (R$ 13,552) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 141,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)