Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09481 KGS / CLP
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 66% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 206,080 som (CH$2,173,549) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 124,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)