Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,597 prices entered by 687 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.312 KGS / ARS *
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 30% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 166,911 som (ARS $127,195) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 128,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)