Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 215 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 99.891 KGS / GBP
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 204% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 416,237 som (£4,167) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 137,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Canberra costs AU$3,010 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)