Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.703 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 97% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 257,782 som (€2,811) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 131,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Port Moresby costs 400 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 163 (about 4 hours ago)