Cost of living in Bijapur, India vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.118 KGS / INR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 135,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 121,956 som (₨109,099) in Bijapur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £60 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (about 3 hours ago)