Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 40.599 KGS / BZD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 117% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 319,320 som (BZ$7,865) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 147,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (about 3 hours ago)