Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.724 KGS / BRL
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 174,005 som (R$ 11,066) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 130,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matanzas costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 4 hours ago)