Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 644 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.984 KGS / CNY
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 117% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 316,411 som (26,402元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 146,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 120 (about 3 hours ago)