Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 542 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02025 KGS / COP
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 165,159 som (COL$8,155,860) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 141,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Niš costs 1,980 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)