Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 49.986 KGS / NZD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 238% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 442,802 som (NZ$8,859) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 131,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$0.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (about 2 hours ago)