Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,714 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.449 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 131% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 306,609 som (€3,390) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 133,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)