Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.338 KGS / ILS
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 190% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 390,854 som (16,747 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 135,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antioch costs 900TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)