Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 80.810 KGS / USD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 168% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 400,022 som ($4,950) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 149,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Jose, California costs $1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)