Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17978 KGS / KZT
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 136,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 127,298 som (708,062 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (about 1 hour ago)