Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09627 KGS / CLP
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 78% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 225,634 som (CH$2,343,783) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 127,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 121,980 (about 2 hours ago)