Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02263 KGS / MGA
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 34% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 189,286 som (8,363,523 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 141,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.46 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $858 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 11,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lusaka costs 225 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dubai costs Dirham 5,194 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)