Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 222 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19086 KGS / KZT
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 156,716 som (821,096 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 139,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨240 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sofia costs 560 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)